Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nirvana

My lovers stayed over Friday & Saturday night. I'm getting so attached that I'm afraid. My heart glows when I know they are coming over. I'm squishy in love & yet, a nervous wreck at the same time.

My little house was full--4 adults, 3 kids full-time plus a neighbor kid & a friend from school for about 4 hours each day. Holy hell, the noise level. And the dishes. And the cooking. And the clutter. But it was fun!


Ohhhh & I got a punishment spanking around 4 Sunday morning. (Well, kind-of--because it's hard to keep it as a punishment in my head when I like it. But there is that mindfuck that I've messed up & need to repent.) I told Roger I was going to go put on my jammies & he said I had to dress in front of him. I brushed my teeth & came out of the bathroom with only a t-shirt on, walked across the room to my dresser to grab panties & jammie pants. He came up behind me when I was looking in the dresser, pulled my t-shirt off, placed his hand around my throat & had me look in the mirror. Whoa. He's whispering in my ear--Did I tell you that you could put on a t-shirt? while he pressed his body up against mine. I'm not struggling for breath, but it's not real easy to talk--so I just shake my head 'no' slightly. He grabbed my left nipple & pulled it so hard I got tears in my eyes--& felt my pussy twitch & start to get wet. Oh my gods, he can do things just with his voice that makes my body respond. But the play-choking & nipple torture is really nice too.

Sue leans in to take my other nipple in her mouth and I lean back into Roger to enjoy the sensation. He's still talking lowly into my ear, one hand still on my throat & the other roaming my body-- forcing me to look in the mirror while he describes my body. Sue's hand slaps my thighs & tells me to open my legs. My brain is racing with endorphins & Roger grasps tighter around my neck. She starts slapping my cunt--first three strokes were easy & then a sharp sting...three more easy taps & then another hard strike. I moan at the sharp slap & she jams two fingers inside me. The only reason I'm still able to stand up is because Roger is supporting me--my knees feel like jelly. She pulls out her fingers & shoves them in my mouth. Roger releases my throat & tells me I'm such a dirty little cunt for tasting myself. And bad little girls don't get orgasms when they don't obey. Daddy doesn't like it when his little girl can't behave. (fucking SWOON baby, I'm FLYING and moaning.) Sue shoves her fingers back inside me hard & fast...teasing my g-spot with precision. She pulls out & rubs my wetness all over my labia--I swear it feels like it's running down my leg. Roger's hand goes around my throat again while Sue rubs her fingers across my mouth. I start to suck on her fingers & she grabs the back of my hair hard, pulls me to look in her eyes while SHE sucks my wetness off of her fingers. A gutteral moan escaped & Roger bites my shoulder & neck while Sue kisses me. Her other hand starts tapping against my labia, swift sharp slaps while I groan into her mouth. I can no longer tell whose hand is where, I just know that this is nirvana.

Roger guides us to the bed, he has my hair entertwined in his fingers. He pulls me down to my knees & I start to reach for his zipper. Sue grabs my wrists & pulls them behind my back--my head tipped backward from my hair being pulled. She ravages my mouth with her tongue & Roger starts slapping my tits again. When I don't moan for a few seconds, he grabs both nipples & pulls me to his lap. Ohmyfreakingawd, I love to lay across (or sit in) his lap. With my ass in the air, Roger started spanking me swift, sharp & loud--his hand on the back of my neck holding my hair taut,my head shoved to the mattress. I'm trying not to drool because I'm so turned on. In between slaps, I feel Sue's hand rub across my red, stinging cheeks. I moan Thank You to her for soothing me & then I feel her hand slap right in the sweet spot where my thighs meet my cheeks. Roger & Sue alternate spanks while they tell me what a naughty sub I am, how I need to pay attention to Master's orders better, how I was their little girl to do with as they pleased. I start to really squirm because I'm not sure how much more I can take. Tears are brimming my eyes & I sniffle as I struggle to be still. The spanks keep coming hard with an occasional rub randomly thrown in. When they rub the sore spots, I try to say "Thank you" but it comes out as a sob. Fingers swiftly enter my cunt & start grinding against my g-spot again. I can tell it's Sue's fingers inside me--she has a gentler touch entering me but then strokes me hard once she has her fingers in deep. Roger is rubbing my blood red cheeks telling me that I'm a good girl for taking the spanking so well. Daddy loves his little girl so much. (swoon again!) I try to lift my head to tell him I love him too & he says "Put your head back down, you little bitch. I didn't tell you to move." Tears start rolling again & Sue pulls her fingers out to rub against my clit. I can't help but tilt towards her fingers.

I'm climbing higher & closer with each swirl of motion across my clit. Roger has taken his hand out of my hair & is tweaking my nipple so hard I think he's going to pull it off. I feel transcendental, like if I close my eyes I could watch this from the ceiling corner. My body flexes to rigid state as I hit the top peak of my orgasm. One of them shoves their fingers against my g-spot & the floodgates open up. I felt warm liquid pulse out of me as I gasp, moaning 'oh fuck.fuck.fuck.fuck' over & over. When I finally stop quivering from the intensity, four hands are rubbing all over me. THIS is nirvana.

Roger tosses me to the middle of the bed, Sue grabs a towel. We snuggle into our usual spots and I sleep like a dream. The last thing I remember them talking about is how I have to please them in the morning. And so it goes...

Have I said how much I love my life right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment